About Building Designers  Perth
When we started Maxim Homes, we set about delivering a different type of building experience for clients.
The Maxim team have all spent 10+ years in the building industry and during that time the one thing we could see was lacking for clients was transparency.
With Maxim Homes we knew that if we built a company on honesty, customer service and a good quality home – all at no extra cost, we would succeed.
We were right, and since our inception we have achieved steady and controlled growth with clients coming to us via referrals from satisfied customers who’ve previously built their home with us. A good sign we are sure you will agree.
However our aim is not to become the biggest builder in Perth. We only ever sign up a select number of homes at any one time. This ensures we never lose that customer focus and means you will always be treated as a valued client, not just another number.
At Maxim Homes you can engage with the builder face to face and be completely involved throughout the entire building process. We will keep you informed throughout the journey to ensure your experience is a positive one.
Our focus is on you. We know that what you are looking for in a home will be very different to the next family we build for.
We ensure our team are flexible and focused on building the home you want, something uniquely yours. We can even individually design a home from the ground up.
So if you’re looking for a builder that offers great value for money, quality construction and personalised customer service as standard, then Maxim Homes is the right choice for you.
- Personalised customer service throughout the entire building process with a focus on complete transparency
- Building with a certified HIA & MBA member
- HIA lump sum (fixed price) building contract
- Soil classification report certified be an engineer (based on a sandy site)
- Contour feature survey of your site by a surveyor
- Re-Peg the boundaries of your site by a surveyor
- Water corporation application fees (standard new build)
- 6-Star energy efficiency compliance report
- Certificate of design compliance report
- Building permit fees paid to the relevant council
- Colour consultation meeting with our interior designer