Looking for a 4 x 2 design that is a perfect fit for a narrow lot? Then the Bayside is the home for you!
The master bedroom is located at the rear of the home and has a huge WIR which is accessible from both sides of the room.
The remaining 3 bedrooms all have built in robes and along with the bathroom are located in a separate wing at the front of the home.
In the heart of the home lies the kitchen, living and dining area, an open plan design which integrates directly with the spacious alfresco area.
- Stone benchtops to the kitchen
- 900mm wide oven, cooktop & rangehood
- H2 treated timber roof frame
- Colorbond fascia, gutters & downpipes
- Mirrored sliding robes to all minor bedrooms
- Soft closers to all cabinets & drawers to kitchen
- Instantaneous gas hot water unit
- House - 163.91 sqm
- Garage - 36.14 sqm
- Portico - 3.68 sqm
- Alfresco - 18.90 sqm
- TOTAL - 222.63 sqm