Who we are
Something About Us
Maxim Homes is an emerging building company within the Perth residential market. We strive to provide all our clients with a far more personalised level of customer service. As your building partner we are with you every step of the way throughout the entire building process making the experience a memorable one for all the right reasons.
At Maxim Homes we understand that all clients are unique with different requirements for their home. We are very flexible and dedicated in working with you to ensure you are getting a home that suit your needs. We can even individually design a home from the ground up to provide the best option for you.
Whether you are a first homebuyer just starting out in the market, a family wanting to build your dream home or a developer wanting to build a multi-unit development, we are able to accommodate your unique needs with a flexible range of house designs and quality specification to suit.
How are we Different
The building experience can be an emotional journey and for most clients it’s by far the biggest investment that you’ll ever make. We acknowledge that you deserve to be treated as a valued client rather than just another job number in the system.
At Maxim Homes you can engage with the builder face to face and be completely involved throughout the entire building process. We are focused on being completely transparent; aiming to keep you informed and up to date with all aspects of your build to ensure your experience is a positive one.
If you’re looking for a builder that offers great value for money, quality construction and personalized customer service as a standard inclusion, then Maxim Homes is the right choice for you.
- Personalised customer service throughout the entire building process with a focus on complete transparency
- Building with a certified HIA & MBA member
- HIA lump sum (fixed price) building contract
- Soil classification report certified be an engineer (based on a sandy site)
- Contour feature survey of your site by a surveyor
- Re-Peg the boundaries of your site by a surveyor
- Water corporation application fees (standard new build)
- 6-Star energy efficiency compliance report
- Certificate of design compliance report
- Building permit fees paid to the relevant council
- Colour consultation meeting with our interior designer