The building experience can be an emotional journey and for most clients it’s by far the biggest investment that you’ll ever make. We acknowledge that you deserve to be treated as a valued client rather than just another job number in the system.
At Maxim Homes you can engage with the builder face to face and be completely involved throughout the entire building process. We are focused on being completely transparent; aiming to keep you informed and up to date with all aspects of your build to ensure you...
- Personalised customer service throughout the entire building process with a focus on complete transparency
- Building with a certified HIA & MBA member
- HIA lump sum (fixed price) building contract
- Soil classification report certified be an engineer (based on a sandy site)
- Contour feature survey of your site by a surveyor
- Re-Peg the boundaries of your site by a surveyor
- Water corporation application fees (standard new build)
- 6-Star energy efficiency compliance report
- Certificate of design compliance report
- Building permit fees paid to the relevant council
- Colour consultation meeting with our interior designer
The first step is to sit down with one of our sales consultants and discuss the requirements for your new home. At this stage we like to find out from a design point of view what sort of home you are after, and also the level of your budget.
Our sales consultant will then be able to either show you one of our standard model house designs or alternatively produce a customized concept sketch plan to suit your specific requirements. Whatever the case you will be able to review the plan and make amendments as required until you're satisfied with the layout.
Once the concept sketch plan is finalized the home will be costed up by our estimating team and then our sales consultant will provide you with a formal Quotation for your new home.